Though not a faith-based organization, Beautiful Day attracts communities of faith who are drawn to the clients we serve. Our refugee trainees have overcome long and perilous journeys to get here and continue their journeys as they acclimate to life in the United States. This entails learning new culture, attaining meaningful & sustaining employment, and supporting their families. We are seeking an Interfaith Campaign Coordinator who can coordinate our campaign of finding internal champions in faith-based institutions that will sign up subscriptions.
• Connect and establish relationships with key faith bodies in Providence/Boston/New England community
• Reach key champions who are willing to promote BD’s campaign to engage new subscribers.
• Organize a small meet and greet with potential champions – alongside refugees and at Beautiful Day, perhaps participating in the making of granola
• Train and groom champions; partner with champions to translate messaging appropriately
• On signing up champions, Facilitate the subscription registrations for those champions
• Broker the connections between champion needs and staff support
• Follow up with champions and build their networks out
• Monitor faith-based sites for campaign impact, progress and feedback.
• Preferably background in faith-based institutions and campaigns
• Real connector with passion for listening and relationships
• Comfort in faith communities outside one’s own
• Willingness to travel the region to meet with committees and communities
Reach out to the Faith Community
What We Are Looking For
Good outreach talent and strong listening skills!
Share it. Enjoy it. Join it!